Rig Like A Pro, In 1-Click.
Do you struggle with complex animation rigs in After Effects? I get it. Rigging a character is tough. And it takes time to do it right.
That’s exactly why I built PuppetTools. It’s easy to learn, even easier to use and takes the headache out of making a great character rig. And you can use it to rig any kind of artwork—Illustrator, Photoshop, PNGs, Shape Layers, you name it. And all with 1-click.
For After Effects CS6 and newer
PuppetTools 3 is an easy to use rigging tool for After Effects that will save you hours of work.
Set up an IK system in 1 click. Use it to make highly customized controllers for puppet pins, shape layer path points and just about anything else. And it works on any type of artwork—Photoshop, Illustrator, Shape Layers, etc.
- 1 click IK set up
- Create controllers for just about anything
- Customize the look, name and behavior of controllers
- New support for Shape Layer and Mask paths!*
- Works with any type of artwork
- Super easy to use
- Comes with a FREE practice rig